|weight:||200 lbs of solid muscle|
Stefan Oneiros went into the USAF right out of high school where he got into Pararescue – one of two of the USAF’s special forces. He spent three years in the “Sandbox” in Afghanistan before he was given an honorable discharge for a situation which he will gladly discuss with anyone who asks. He is not ashamed of what he did for a second.
Stefan is a handsome man with the build of an athlete or a gymnast, cut and defined, but usually hidden under layers of clothing to avoid being sized up or drawing attention. He tends to wear very nice clothing unless he’s working in which case it’s always rugged.
Words of Wisdom
Quotes From Others
(Positive or negative, I will not remove whatever is put here - but I won't hesitate to roll back anything removed or any edits to my quote section - you said, you own it, I reserve the right to hold ya to it!)
- "So you put some funny quote here." - PC Name Here
- Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same. I had lived so long without knowing what I was missing. Now that I have him I know what was missing. That small piece of myself that I closed off to the world he brought to the surface. All he did... was buy my lunch. Now? Now I get to spend the rest of my life with the all the lunches I want and the man I love by my side. - Vivienne
 – Thomas Rhett – Get me some of that
 – Prodigy – Invaders must die
 – Stefan’s job in the air force – combat search and rescue.