• 1 Purview: Animal, Chaos, Darkness, Death, Earth, Fertility, Fire, Frost, Guardian, Health, Illusion, Justice, Moon, Psychopomp, Sky, Sun, War, Water, Magic, Mystery, Prophecy.
• Link a single Birthright to the Relic's use; must expend 1 Legend.
• May completely regenerate any Followers or Guides destroyed that are linked to it.
• Gain a +1 to an equipment bonus.
• Gain a +1 to a weapon's Accuracy, Damage, or Defense.
• Gain a -1 to a weapon's Speed.
• Add (Legend x 5) to a weapon's Range.
• Gain a +1/+1 to an armor's bashing and lethal soaks.
• Gain a -1 to an armor's Fatigue or Mobility rating.
• Add wearer's Legend to any single (Attribute + Ability) roll. Costs 1 Legend point per scene.
• Dissuade thieves who steal the item, killing one of their loved ones until it is returned.
• Doubles the Duration of a given Purview of Boons.
• Reduce the Difficulty of activating a Boon performed ritually using the Relic by -1.
• Once per day, may reroll a failed roll as through using Legend, though does not Fatebind.
• May mimic the effects of a single one-dot Boon.
• Create an emotion within a target struck by a weapon or touched by item. Requires a (Charisma + Presence + Legend) roll, opposed by target's (Willpower + Integrity + Legend), and lasting for a number of days equal to the number of successes over the opponent's roll. (Affects mortals only, not scions.)
• Melee weapon can strike at a distant target out to (Legend x 5) yards away.
• Increase efficiency of one aspect of a Knack.
• Add +1 to DVs.
• Item may alter its basic shape, length, color, or some other physical attribute.
• Reduce die penalty for multiple actions by 1.
• An ammunition-based weapon never needs reloading.
• A fuel- or energy-dependent machine no longer needs either.
• Relic increases effectiveness of a knack
•• Add wearer's Legend to any roll using a single Ability. Costs 1 Legend point per scene.
•• May mimic the effects of a single two-dot Boon.
•• Covering that completely regenerates a single item placed under it overnight.
•• Item may be used by or affect a ghost or other intangible creature.
•• Relic is a tattoo
••• Add wearer's Legend to any roll using a single Attribute. Costs 1 Legend point per scene.
••• Double the Legend award given by an Aztlanti Boon if the blood resulting from the ritual is placed within.
••• May mimic the effects of a single three-dot Boon.
•••• Undertake an Underworld quest to return a mortal or Scion (of lower Legend than user) back to life.
•••• May animate the item in question to function on its own. For instance a sword that can fight by itself.