A World of Darkness Chronicle for Mortals
We are currently seeking staff for Mortals.
The following titles are required reading for this venue:
WoD Second Sight (If you have a Second Sight PC)
Vanilla Mortal Creation
- Starting characters will receive an additional 25xp to spend as the players wishes.
- Starting characters may lower their Morality trait for 5xp per dot, to a maximum of two dots and 10xp. For this to be approved, justification will need to be solidly proven in History. Player will roll for derangements at time of sanctioning.
- You may have a total of TWO dots in any fighting styles you wish. So if you want one dot in Kung Fu and one dot in Boxing that is fine, But no more then those TWO dots.
- Starting characters begin with 1 FREE dot of Status, this status must be justified in the History and is subject to ST Discretion.
- Status 2 in that organization is limited at creation with appropriate justification in History, status 3 is not allowed. Do not ask for status 3, it will be denied.
- 1 dot in attributes at start is permitted and will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis. If you choose this route, remember that these are people often afflicted with nigh-constant illnesses and have trouble surviving on their own, let alone thriving. In the World of Darkness this will be exponentially harder to do.
- 5 dots in a trait at character creation will be reviewed by the entire mortal staff on a case-by-case basis and will require sovereign-levels of justification i the History.
- All traits will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis, just because John Smith was approved/denied for something, doesn't mean Jane Doe will be as well.
- Once your character is finished, post your sheet here with the subject Character name (unsanctioned)
Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department
- No Attribute may be lower than 2 except Manipulation, which may be 1
- Morality may one be dropped once for 5xp
- Minimum Willpower of 5
- No Derangements
- Mental Skills: Investigation 1, Medicine 1 and either Academics 1 or Politics 1
- Physical Skills: Drive 1, Weaponry 1 and a total of five points between Athletics, Brawl and Firearms with at least one point in each.
- Social Skills: Intimidation 1, Persuasion 1, and either Empathy 1 or Subterfuge 1.
- Fighting Style: Police Tactics 1
- Resources 1
- Sworn Officer (LVMPD) 2
- Status (LVMPD) 1 - This replaces the free status dot all mortals get.
- Police Officers in LV are expected to be able to understand and speak Spanish
Las Vegas Fire & Rescue
- No Mental attribute may be less than 2.
- At least two of the physical attributes (Strength, Dexterity, Stamina), at 3 or more, the other at 2 or more.
- Minimum Willpower of 5
- Mental Skills: Investigation 1, Medicine 2 (if on an ambulance, then 3), Crafts or Science 1
- Physical Skills: Athletics 3, Survival 2, Weaponry 2
- Strong Back 1
- Emotional Detachment
- Tolerance for Biology (if on an ambulance)
- Sworn Officer (LVFD) 1
- Status (LVFD) 1 - This replaces the free status dot all mortals get.