My name is not my own, it is borrowed from my ancestors, I must return it unstained.
My honor is not my own, it is on loan from my descendants, I must give it to them unbroken.
Our blood is not our own, it is a gift to generations yet unborn, we should carry it with responsibility.
Do you recall that surfer guy from the movie you saw last summer? He was buff and tall and handsome. No doubt there was some CGI involved to make him look like that.
Except Mikael might be that guy! Or he looks like him. And you can't use CGI in real life.
Taller than six feet and always a boisterous, jovial sort. Whatever emotion he feels, he shows it en masse. Cheerful is a bright smile, anger is a raging flame in his eyes. It's obvious that he would be a stout and friendly ally, and the most dangerous kind of foe: The kind that enjoys a challenge, and could snap you in half without effort.
- Mikael has Raise Your Glass. If you're bored in a bar, this man can put on one hell of a show for you.
- Mikael is a natural sportsman - he is built for any sport and it shows.
- Mikael is a sweetheart, really! He is sweet, caring and protective of his friends.
But don't let that fool you, he'll be become just as fierce as he is sweet if they are harmed.
- To Come Soon
|Hammerfall - Never, Ever
- In my dreams I see, see you come to me; a memory of times of old.
- Waking up, I realize Hell's as cool as ice and the touch of sin did get me in.
- Nothing burns like the cold.
- Never ever talk, never ever smile.
- Knowing that my life won't be the same.
|Hozier - Work Song
- When my time comes around
- Lay me gently in the cold dark earth
- No grave can hold my body down
- I'll crawl home to her
- "Mikael is a good friend to have, he is sweet, funny and caring to those around him, I am glad to be able to call him such" - Shari