|| Lisbet Fisk
|| Ice Blue
| Noteworthy Info:
|| Strength 7, Epic 6; Dexterity 7, Epic 6; Stamina 7, Epic 6; Charisma 7, Epic 6; Appearance 3; Perception 6, Epic 5; Intelligence 7, Epic 6|
Academics 5, Art (Drawing) 4, Athletics 5, Awareness 5, Brawl 5, Command 3, Control (Boat): 3, Fortitude 5, Integrity 3, Investigation 4, Marksmanship 5, Presence 4, Stealth 3
Death, Guardian, Jotunblut, Sky, Psychopomp
Courage: 5, Endurance 5, Expression 3, Loyalty 4
Sara Barilles - Brave
- Honestly I wanna see you be brave
- Everybody’s been stared down by the enemy
- Fallen for the fear
- And done some disappearing,
- Bow down to the mighty
Death Cab For Cutie - I'll Follow You Into The Dark
- If there's no one beside you
- When your soul embarks
- Then I'll follow you into the dark
- Then I'll follow you into the dark
- It's nothing to cry about
- 'Cause we'll hold each other soon
- In the blackest of rooms
Daughter of Thor
Standing at 6'0", Lisbet has always been taller than most of her peers, a fact that lead to some considerable teasing when she joined the force. Despite that, she's a pretty woman when her fierce looks aren't fixated on something that needs to be removed from the world. Her long golden hair is often pulled back in some fashion to keep it off of her face so she can stare clearly at things with her ice-blue eyes.
Lisbet is hot or cold and rarely ever anything in-between the two temperatures. The sort of woman you either love or hate, Lisbet is as fierce a fighter as she is a party-goer. When she's having fun she's the life of the party, when she's no longer having fun...she's usually the cause of death.
Lisbet was born in Norway to an Norse-American woman who had a dalliance with Thor and ended up back on her father's farm where she had worked so hard to get away from. As a result, Lisbet and her mother never became close. Instead, it was Gramps who taught her everything and tried to instill a sense of honor and loyalty. He taught her how to use a sword and shield as a temptation from her more wild partying ways. Eventually Lisbet made her way to New York where she eventually became a police officer. She charmed and worked her way up from beat cop to the first female member of NYC's Intelligence Unit, where she employed violence on NY's worst criminals. After awhile she left due to her Gramps illness. When he departed for Vahalla, Lisbet found that leaving him was harder than she could imagine and remained on the farm. It was there she made Demigoddess and her father offered her a rare deal. A chance to spend time with Brunnhilde and make a chance at becoming a Valkyrie if she could keep her other Gramps happy. Recently Lisbet became a Valkyrie, shortly after something strange killed Brunnhilde and two other Valkyries. Charged with finding those behind it, Lisbet's first task is not one she can do alone...and if recent events are proving true - Fate isn't playing fair either.
- Dual-Citizen: Her mother was an American citizen and gave birth to her in Norway, granting Lisbet citizenship in both countries and not really at home in either. She's learned to adapt to new situations as a result and how to function well even on the outside of a group.
- Party-Goer: Like her father, Lisbet loves a good party, and she's often found mixing it up on nights out on the town, going to clubs and bars and parties not everyone's heard of. She enjoys letting loose in fun as much as she does in battle.
- Valkyrie: Lisbet is one of Odin's shield-maidens, and is charged not only with the usual duties but also finding those who killed the three Valkyrie.
- Wealth of Lore: While Lisbet was away in Norway, she picked up books and did a lot of heavy reading. Now she's one of the better and keener intellects among the Aesir, and one of the few on Midgard that understand some of the truth behind their stories.
Quotes From Others
*"Look past her flirtation, look to how she treats others, listen to how she speaks to them and you will see what I see. There is a depth to her, one that perhaps even she does not yet see" - Titus Leon
"She's brave, honest, loyal, and compassionate. Everything one could want in a bandmate or a friend. I'm glad she's with us." - Miki Ishinaka
"This woman, knowing her two days. Is always one of my favorite cousins. I hope she and I grow to be friends." - Erik Helson
"I have seen many a Shieldmaiden in my time as a Warrior, few have come close to the heart and conviction that I have seen in Lisbet. I am proud to count her amongst those that I would call for aide in battle. Beyond that though? She's someone who can keep up with me when it's time to fucking party and that's worth her weight in gold." - Dustin Vang
"Lisbet is probably my favorite cousin I have. She is fun, out going, Violent and isnt ashamed of who she is. Infact, I wish I could be more like her. Hav her strength and courage. Maybe in time, I will get it. BUt for now, I am just happy to see her alive and well." - Erik Helson
*"She's fun to hang out with and seems tough as nails. She's okay, for a cop."-Xi-Wang Gang
"Lisbet is amazing. She is so easy to talk too. She just gets you to open up and she is a wonderful listener. Of everyone I have met so far, I enjoy spending time with her the most." - Amit Johar
"Lissy, she drinks hard, she fights hard, I bet you a thousand bucks she fucks hard too, I'll have to ask Amit. Seriously if she weren't all six an a half fucking feet all, like Arayan ideal and shit, I'd have put a spread on us being related. Either way shes pretty much like an awesome older sister, the sort you want to hang out with, braid hair, mudwestle gods, murder titanswam and get shitfaced with...seriously the only person I feel more comfortable around is Allison." - Rahil Al-Zarqa