Few Known Facts
Within residence of the Divine Archives are a group of individuals that watch over the city of Washington DC. Together they are the trusted guides, and friends, for those that have need of them when called upon.
Ivory is the daughter of Daniel and the Tuatha Goddess Danu. She is a young and happy young woman. A beauty to behold by mortal standards and even by Scions. She has a mass of dark hair the color of the midnight skies that hung down her back. Adorned around her neck was her locket and gold hops hung from her ears. Her eyes sparkled like the oceans shifting from deep blue to green in the lights. A round face with full and wide mouth painted in a soft rose color. Overall her deeply bronzed flesh exposed was reminiscent left the impression of an Irish fairy.
Ivory is a Pacifist and normally does not fight. The thought of conflict making her ill and when truly disturbed she transforms into a bunny to hide some place safe. She is by no means a coward, but has chosen a path forged by gentleness and understanding.
Married Max on December 12, 2012. - (MIA - Disappeared)
March 1, 2015
- "Oh I'm so happy that Ivory's back! We almost lost her to that asshole Sergei but she was too good to leave among the dead. Plus, Sun would have been so devastated!" -Miki Ishinaka
- "She is a beautiful woman with a kind soul, I cannot help but love her. She's the first woman to whom I've actually opened my heart to, something that is both exciting and terrifying at the same time." --Sun Lao
- "Sometimes the strongest people are the ones who love beyond all faults, cry behind closed doors and fight battles that nobody knows about." -Astrid Olsen
- "On this, our first Mother's day together as a family, I remember the reason I was single for twenty-eight years. I was just waiting for her to find me. I only wish my own mother had the chance to know her. I know she'd be proud of the whole family." -Miach "Max" McCool, Husband, father to their children
- "Me love, me darling Flower. For her, I would tear the chains of Fate apart and bring the very heavens to the ground. She is most precious to me. She has given me a family, and her heart. For that, I will fight, so that she never has too." -Nolan Connoly