Name: Donovan O'Lonigan
Title: Demigod of Machinations
Title: The Once Dead Hero
Hair Color: Dirty Blonde
Eye Color: Brown
Occupation: Private Eye
Pantheon: Tuatha de Dannan
Parent: Phantom Queen
Relationship: Married to The Doc
Band: Tabula Rasa
Epics: Strength ●●●●, Epic ●●●● (Holy Bound, Holy Rampage, Armor Crusher) Dexterity: ●●●●●, Epic: ●●●● (Monkey Climber, Spider Climber, AntiGravity Climber, Perfect Partner)
Stamina ●●●●, Epic ●●●● (Body Armor, Damage Conversion, Divine Damage Conversion)
Charisma: ●●●●●, Epic ●●●●,
Appearance ●●●, Epic: ●●● (Detail Variation, Tailor Made)
Perception ●●●●, Epic: ●●●●(Scent the Divine, Subliminal Warning, Spatial Attunement, Environmental Awareness)
Intelligence: ●●●●●●, Epic ●●●●●, (Fight With Your Head, Language Mastery, Teaching Prodigy, Instant Translation, Speed Reader, Well Read Virgin)
Wits: ●●●●●, Epic ●●●●, (Rabbit Reflexes, Monkey in the Middle, Jack of All Trades)
Notable Traits:Academics ●●●●●, Athletics ●●●●●, Awareness ●●●●●, Brawl ●●●●●, Command ●●●, Empathy ●●●, Fortitude ●●, Investigation ●●●, Melee ●●●●●, Occult ●●●●●, Stealth ●●●●●
Languages: Native: English; Learned: Afrikaans, Creole, French, Gaelic, German, Greek, Mandarin, Manx, Latin, Russian, Scottish Gaelic, Spanish, Welsh
What Work makes him think
WHAT IS KNOWN
- Problem Solver: Donovan doesn't mind getting his hands dirty for people, particularly when it means that they'll owe him a favor or three later. Quick, Legit and usually fairly quiet about any such things, helps him maintain his personal state of living also.
- Hey, Teach!: His skill at instruction is something to be appreciated. Able to expedite training and the amount of effort it takes for a student to learn what he knows. He's more than willing to teach those who work in the war against the titans without added fees.
- Skulking Master: Need an area scouted for your next big raid against Titan-spawn without them finding out and changing everything at the last minute? Just ask Donovan, even if he can't himself, rumor tells that he has miniscule spies who work for him.
Well molded without much wasted in the form of excess Donovan is a sleek bodied individual that might have become a model or an athlete if he had chosen to put his focus into either of those things. Instead there's a level of calculated rage behind his eyes that only seems to be waiting to get out and punish those that truly deserve it. As well as an otherworldly awareness of his surroundings that seems, omnipresent even when he is seemingly enthralled in other activities.
- None Visible
- Tattoo in the middle of his back between the scapulas.
- Battled Spiders on numerous occasions though frequently leaving the battle at the needs of others to move quickly while damaged.
- Saved several humans from being made snacks for yet unborn spider infants
- After a surprise attempt and strategic retreat, Donovan along with Alex, Claire, Emi Julian Daniel of Damballa and Tom of Agwe went to fight the five headed hydra of New Orleans. A plan of action laid down by Donovan and run by Julian, involving tar and fire to keep the beast from surviving the team's onslaught.
- Slayer of Fomorians - Donovan is no slouch, when those he cares about are injured, his calm stoic demeanor is replaced with the ice cold fury of the Abyss. Slaying no less than eight fomorians in a matter of seconds, while the other Heroes sought to catch their footing in the battle and bring it to a close.
- Knight of the Round Table: Donovan sits at the Seat of Intellect at the Round Table.
- Helped bring down Mordred Pendragon, and stopped the apocalypse he was planning to plunge the world into just to watch it burn.
Both are of appropriate height as the those from Cornwall, though their wings are ebony feathered as a raven's.
Neither of them are seen often, unless they have come to speak to Donovan, specifically.
| Soul of the Spider
|| Spider Necklace!