Name: Amara Vang
Title: She Who Is the Coming Destruction
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Eye Color: Dark Brown, nearly black; or Olive Green
Occupation: Presumed Dead
Band: Tabula Rasa
Relationship: Married to Dustin Vang
Strength:●●●●●●●, Epic: ●●●●●●
(Crushing Grip, Divine Wrath, Holy Rampage, Armor Crusher, Knockback Attack, Knockback Wave, Disfiguring Attack, Savage Rending)
Dexterity: ●●●●●●●, Epic: ●●●●●●
(Impeccable Parry, Escape Artist, Perfect Partner, Cat's Grace, Divine Grace, Monkey Climber, Roll With It, And the Crowd Goes Wild)
Stamina ●●●●●●●, Epic ●●●●●●
(Body Armor, Impenetrable, Damage Conversion, Self-Healing, Raging Bull, Divine Damage Conversion, Whale's Breath, Holy Fortitude, Regeneration)
Charisma: ●●●○○○, Epic ●○○○○
(Girls Just Wanna Have Fun)
Manipulation ●●●●●○○, Epic ●●●●○○
(Overt Order, Hard Sell, Instant Hypnosis)
Appearance (Beautiful) ●●●●●●○, Epic ●●●●●○
(Doin' Fine, Game Face, My Eyes Are Up Here, Detail Variation, Undeniable Resemblance, Unusual Alteration, Tailor Made, Visage Great and Terrible)
Perception ●●●●○○, Epic ●●●○○
(Scent the Divine, Telescopic Senses, Clairvoyance, Predatory Focus)
Intelligence ●●●○○○○, Epic ○○○○○○
Wits ●●○○○○○, Epic ●●○○○○
(Opening Gambit, Monkey in the Middle)
Animal Ken ●●●○○, Art (Singing) ●●●●○, Art (Dancing) ●●●●●, Athletics ●●●●●, Awareness ●●●●●, Brawl ●●●●●, Empathy ●●●○○, Fortitude ●●●●●, Integrity ●●●●○, Larceny ●●●○○, Melee ●●●●○, Occult: ●●●○, Presence ●●●●○, Stealth ●●●●●
Purviews: Animal (Hyena): ●●●●●○, Chaos: ●●●●●○, Darkness:●●●●●○, Fire:●●●○○○, War: ●●●●○○, Samsara ●●●●○○
Learned: English, Punjabi, Old Norse, Telugu
|Love Bites (So Do I) - Halestorm
- My lips are pale and vicious.
- You’re foaming at the mouth.
- You’ve suffered in the darkness.
- I’ll suck the pain right out.
- So come and taste the reason
- I’m nothing like the rest.
- It checks you in and kicks you down,
- And chews you up and spits you out.
- It messes with your sanity by twisting all your thoughts around.
- They say it’s blind they say it waits but every time it seals your fate.
- And now it’s got you by the balls it won’t let go until you fall.
- I was down and out, got up I said “Hey love I’ve had enough!”
- I’ve felt pleasure without pain.
- My soul you’ll never tame!
- Love bites, but so do I.
Kiss With a Fist - Florence and the Machine
- My black eye casts no shadow
- Your red eye sees no blame
- Your slaps don't stick
- Your kicks don't hit
- So we remain the same
- Blood sticks, sweat drips
- Break the lock if it don't fit
- A kick in the teeth is good for some
- A kiss with a fist is better than none
- Whoa a kiss with a fist is better than none
Make a Move - Icon for Hire
- Somebody make a move
- Somebody make a move
- Please somebody make a move
- We all know
- We all know what's going on
- And if I had the answers I'd have written them out
- So I can tell you what to do and what this thing is about
- But all I've ever learned comes second-hand
- And I dare not preach what I don't understand
You Call Me a Bitch Like It's a Bad Thing - Halestorm
- You call me a bitch like it's a bad thing
- You call me a freak like that means something
- Can't get your way so you're angry
- I think we know the rest
- Get it off your chest
- I don't give a shit
- I love it when you call me a bitch
- I think you hate me because you want me
- You only want what you can't have
- I'm just being who I want to be
- But you can't deal with that
Staring Over - Macklemore and Ryan Lewis
- Feeling sick and helpless, lost the compass where self is
- I know what I gotta do and I can’t help it
- One day at a time is what they tell us
- Now I gotta find a way to tell them
- God help ‘em
- Yeah, one day at a time is what they tell us
- Now I gotta find a way to tell them
- We fall so hard
- Now we gotta get back what we lost... lost...
- I thought you’d go
- But you were with me all along... along...
- If I can be an example of getting sober
- Then I can be an example of starting over
- If I can be an example of getting sober
- Then I can be an example of starting over
Metalingus - Alter Bridge
- On this day I see clearly everything has come to life
- A bitter place and a broken dream
- And we'll leave it all behind
- On this day its so real to me
- Everything has come to life
- Another chance to chase a dream
- Another chance to feel
- Chance to feel alive
- I've been defeated and brought down
- Dropped to my knees when hope ran out
- The time has come to change my ways
I Miss the Misery - Halestorm
- I miss the bad things,
- The way you hate me,
- I miss the screaming,
- The way that you blame me!
- Miss the phone calls,
- When it's your fault,
- I miss the late nights,
- Don't miss you at all!
- I like the kick in the face,
- And the things you do to me!
- I love the way that it hurts!
- I don't miss you, I miss the misery!
Hit Me Like a Man - The Pretty Reckless
- I am strong, love is evil
- It's a version of perversion that is only for the lucky people
- Take your time and do with me what you will
- I won't mind, you know I'm ill, you know I'm ill
- So hit me like a man and love me like a woman
- Buried and sad, look me in the eyes, I want it
- One will give you hell, one will give you heaven
- Hit me like a man, love me like a woman
- Love me like a woman
Beast Within - In This Moment
- So everybody starts to move now
- I wanna see you all give way
- I wanna tear this place apart tonight
- And have you thank me for my rage
- Tell me what you came for
- Can I give you just a taste?
- I wanna see you lose your fucking minds
- And rip apart this place
- Let me see you move your bodies
- I’ll tear you apart
- I’ll feed off your heart
- I wanna see your bodies grinding just for me
- I’m just what you need, the perfect disease
- Don’t you wanna turn the beauty into the beast?
Fight - Dirty Youth
- You know that it's fate, and now you can't see
- You lose your conscience, and break the silence
- The script is written, it's complicated
- Oh, some thing's about to erupt
- This time you've taken it too far
- All I wanna do is fight, can't you see you're pushing me over
- Control freak this is who you are
- All I wanna do is fight, I get the urge to fight
- I lose perception, don't wanna listen
- Define the mess, and wait for you to try and explain
Fully Alive - Flyleaf
- Fully alive
- More than most
- Ready to smile and love life
- Fully alive and she knows
- How to believe in futures
- All my complaints shrink to nothing
- I'm ashamed of all my somethings
- She's glad for one day of comfort
- Only because she has suffered
Betrayal - Lita Ford
- She is the ruler of this world your know.
- You're so predictable now give her your soul
- 1, 2, 3, 4
- Betrayal running through my veins.
- Hey, Hey, Hey.
- I am in the underworld, underworld, underworld.
- Hey, Hey, Hey.
- The fear in your eye I'm the lump in your throat.
- The shiver down your spine you're so devoted.
- Come join the army of undead and obscene.
- She'll give you nothing because that's all you need.
- Betrayal running through my veins.
Misery Business - Paramore
- I'm in the business of misery,
- Let's take it from the top.
- Second chances they don't ever matter, people never change.
- Once a whore you're nothing more, I'm sorry, that'll never change.
- And about forgiveness, we're both supposed to have exchanged.
- Well I refuse, I refuse, I refuse!
- Whoa, I never meant to brag
- To steal it all away from you now.
- But God does it feel so good.
Break In - Halestorm
- You let me fall apart without letting go
- Then you pick up the pieces and you make me whole
- I didn't want to escape
- From the bricks that I laid down
- You are the only one
- The only one that sees me
- Trusts me and believes me
- You are the only one
- The only one that knows me
- And in the dark you show me
- Yeah it's perfectly reckless
- Damn you leave me defenseless
- So break in
- And take everything I have
- Until there is nothing left
- Until it's just your voice in my head
- And when the lights come on
- You see me as I am
- You're still inside me
I Came to Play - DOWNSTAIT
- I go inside this light
- I see new life unfold
- Each second I burn brighter
- Your fire is going cold
- You could try to beg for mercy
- Go ahead and try to run
- No escape and no redemption
- Understand the ends begun
- I came to play
- There a price to pay
- Time for you to get down on your knees and pray
- I came to play
- Say goodbye to the good old days
- They're never coming back
- Watch your future fade
- I guess you had a dream
- But it can't be saved
- I came to play
- I'm here to stay
- Best get out of my way (outta my way)
Adrenalize - In This Moment
- Come a little bit closer
- Before we begin
- Let me tell you how I want it
- And exactly what I need
- I'm here for one drug
- I'm only here for one thing
- So come on and tell me,
- Can you fly like you're free
- I must confess,
- I'm addicted to this
- Shove your kiss straight through my chest
- I can't deny, I'd die without this
- Make me feel like a God
- Music, love and sex
- (Adrenalize me)
- I crave excess,
- Turning wine into sweat dripping down my neck
Amara stands around 5'7" tall, with thick dark hair that falls easily over her shoulders in gentle waves. Her dark eyes are intense, leaving people with the feeling that she can see past who they pretend to be and deep into their souls. She has a lean figure with toned muscles suggesting that she not only works out but that she might have power behind any punches she could throw. Often dressed in traditional Indian garb, Amara is someone that stands out from the rest and is thus hard to miss. She wears an easy smile, but there's something in her eyes that suggests that there's something beneath her surface struggling to get free. It makes most a little uneasy, but for some a little flirtation with the darkness is fun.
Amara also has the ability to shift her appearance into that of anyone she's seen or any fantastical creature, but she often sticks to looking the part of a traditional Goddess in her culture. When not in a fight, Amara's skin is usually a pale blue with a sideways open red-eye on her forehead. When in battle her skin turns black and crackled, showing fire beneath the surface, as if she were being cremated even as she moves. Her arms vary in number from two to six, depending on what she's doing and what she has need for.
Amara has several peircings - her ears, her cartilidge, her left nostril, her belly button.
She also has four tattoos, one on her inside left wrist that reads Daddys Lil' Girl, another along her left side that reads i'll take the beauty of chaos over ugly perfection, along her right side is beauty is the entropy of a starlit sky, and between her shoulders is tattooed artists are agents of chaos.
Amara is soft and quiet until her temper is provoked, then she's as furious and unforgiving as a storm. She's recently been returning to the more traditional ways of her culture and in doing so has found a peace she would not have otherwise. While she exists in that peace the world remains safe, taken from that peace she will destroy.
- Former Child Actress
- When Amara was five she was picked up for a children's program in India and she grew up on the set, learning all the ins and outs of television while sharing her great gift for singing with a nation that quickly fell in love with her.
- Famous Pop Star
- After the show ended, Amara had many offers for record contracts, which she eventually signed on for and started making records. Her career was notoriously short lived before her first incident threatened to ruin her forever.
- Explosive Past
- Amara has a temper that has come out on a few occasions and cost her or her label a lot of trouble. Tabloids in India and New York had painted her as a bad girl wasting her talent.
- Recovering Addict
- Amara's twice been in rehab, but the second time - her most recent - seems to have stuck. She attends her AA meetings regularly and has remained clean for the past seven months.
- Future Kali
- Amara has seen her future and heard it straight from her mother, she will be the next Kali - and to her that means she'll be the one to dance and end creation. She couldn't be more excited either.
- Dead and Loving It
- Amara died in December during her last unofficial concert when Thuggee Cultists overwhelmed her and then set her on her own funeral pyre on her stage. There were no survivors, according to news reports...but there was a hole in the wall of the bar.
Those Close to Her Black Heart
- Arianna Vang
- Amara's first friend in her existance among the Scions here. Amara gave Art her white elephant, Aisha, so that the young girl could trample any homewrecking kittens that might come her way. She has grown fond of the young girl and enjoys spending more time around her.
- Dustin Vang
- Amara's husband and the man destined to be her Shiva in the future.
- Corbin O'Leary
- Amara is only starting to get to know the cigar-smoking Irishman, but she already finds him intriguing and hopes to learn a great deal from him in the time they will have together.
- Miki Ishinaka
- Amara's pop star icon turned fast friend. While her squeals were wasted on the Miki-imposter that is Zeke, Amara still was overjoyed to meet the real Kirahime. Amara has been honored to both help Miki with her current issues and also receive advice from her idol.
- Alex MacRae
- Amara always seems to find herself in a position where she is giving advice to Alex, which always makes her feel conflicted. Being so disharmonious herself, what right does she have to be giving advice? Now Alex and she have formed a band.
- Julian Drake
- Amara finds herself drawn in various ways towards some of the Aesir, and Julian is one of those. It might be how hard he took the postponement of the end of the world for his pantheon, but it's probably a bit more than that. Like calls to like, after all.
- Shi Chang Jijing
- Bhante Jijing is in everyway Amara's opposite, he is peaceful where she is violent, orderly where she is chaotic. Neither will stand in the other's place, but they will not stand against the other to stop them. For that, he has her friendship.
- Claire de Dion
- Claire is Amara's 'sister-in-Chaos', as the two women both struggle with the chaotic natures they were born with. Both demigoddesses go regularly to each other for advice and aid, and though the relationship seemed unlikely given their differences in culture, the two are very close indeed.
- Amala Marri
- Amala was the first Devi that Amara had seen since the Parvarti daughter and Amara quickly took her under her wing and made her family. A sister of sorts, Amara has shown she is both fiercely protective and yet perhaps uncharacteristically soft when it comes to Amala. She would do anything for her family.
- Amit Johar
- Amit was a surprise that Amara was pleased to have the arrival of. A son of Parvarti, and a possible new ally in Amara's decision to change fate and repair old damage in their pantheon and specifically between their mothers. Amara thanks the Gods for her new family.
- HELD BACK FROM A FIGHT
- Stopped by Zeke Blair from destroying Giants that were wrecking New York City.
- FIGHTS IN GHANA
- Along with Alex MacRae, Emi Jojima, Huitzilin Morgan, Keren Van Coverden, Q Xaxalpa, and Titus Leon, Amara was kidnapped and transported by a crazy Azlanti named Ariel Castillo by telepod transporter from the Divine Archives to Ghana. There while waiting for transport back, Amara went to help the others hunt down the armies causing Nerisi problems. Amara created a distraction to allow the others to get into the main camp with less soliders to fight. As Titus attempted to get what guards there were left to stand down Amara continued her dance of bloodlust, dropping one guard with a quick punch to the face. With Titus and Nerisi she helped take down the Nemean Leopard man, and Titus gave her the leopard to take with her. Sated for the moment from her bloodlust, Amara was then transported back to the Archives with the others.
- INTO THE FUTURE
- Amara went with Dustin Vang and Art into the future to help older Art with an infection that was threatening to kill her. While Dustin tended to his daughter's wounds, Amara took the younger Art to the other kids who were looking for their Art. Amara talked with them for a bit, and when older Art was better, helped reunited all of them before they went back home.
- A SNAKE, A HORNETS NEST, AND A MAGICAL DWARF
- After seeing a city in Ghana being attacked by Giants, Nemean creatures, and being lead by the Hornet, Serpent, and Dwarf of lore, Amara went with Alex MacRae, Fang Hsaio, Keren Van Coverden, Pi Ya and Titus Leon on Keren's plane to Ghana. Unable to land at the airfield, Amara and Titus rode down on his griffon, Korvax, and Amara jumped off onto a nemean hyena to kill it before the group made their way to the city where the attack was. As the serpent tried to take down their car, Amara jumped out and slide down it's length to make a hardhitting punch. Eventually she took it's head off and tried to keep it's blood from hitting the ground. Alas, she was not quite Kali's level of blood thirst yet...and drenched she, Alex, and the ground became. She then tried to coordinate an attack with Alex, and while the attack was pulled off, damaging a dwarf seemed beyond their power. With Keren busy keeping Giants off their back and Fang and Pi Ya clearing the airfield of titanspawn, it was Alex and Amara on their own while Fang kept the dwarf from casting her spell. Eventually Fang caught the dwarf as she tried to run and Keren beheaded her, thus ending the fight.
- BACK TO THE FUTURE
- Amara went back into the future with Dustin Vang, Art, and also this time Jing Cheng, Stefan Jager, Titus Leon, and Claire de Dion. There they met their children and had another talk, learning a bit more about what transpired and what the kids needed. With time running short, they promised to return to help teach the children how to fight and deal with medical situations, along with bringing them some much needed items. Just as they were leaving, Amara found out about how her and Dustin's son, Rajani was visited and awakened by Shiva. Angered that the man who had in her mind abandoned her mother in this desolute age for the more comforting and pretty Parvarti, Amara raged in the battlefield until her mother spoke to her mind. Amara refused to calm down until she could see the moment in which her son was awakened. Kali took Amara into the future and showed her a scene in which Amara was the new Kali and she fought to save her children - Arianna and Rajani. When Amara was infected by one of the creatures, she used the last of her strength to reach back in time and pull forth Rajani's father from before his own death. There he appeared as the mighty Shiva and awakened their son before taking Amara's soul on.
- CLEANING UP IS HARD TO DO
- While on Crossroad Island, Amara and Derek Carson got a message from the Baron that he needed a terra incognita in New Orleans cleaned up. As they headed to the pool to get transported to New Orleans Stefan Jager fell out of the jungle and came along with him. While in his van heading across town Alex MacRae fell out of the sky and joined up with the group. There they followed the map they were given and used the pendant and a blood sacrifice from each of them, to gain access into a Terra Incognita. Following the footprints they found they attacked and felled three giants. The third, hurt badly, Amara went to finish off, only to find Alex in her way. She punched him out of the way only for Stefan to get in her way. As she went to punch him a voice sounded out and Amara stopped to motion for him to question that instead of the giant. After some nasty words were exchanged, Stefan shot the giant and talked to the boy, and Amara left.
- FIGHTING IN AND FOR THE FUTURE
- Again Amara and Dustin Vang along with their daughter Art went with Julian Drake, Claire de Dion, Keren Van Coverden, Alex MacRae, Titus Leon, Stefan Jager, Miki Ishinaka, Ryan Sherkat, Emi Jojima went into the future where they found the former campsite of the children empty and showing severe signs of damage from war. They followed the children to two separate fall back points and at each fought weaker versions of of the shadow giants. Thanks to Dustin they were able to bring back at dead body of a shadow giant and thanks to Keren they had a coin that was part of some ward of something. With new clues, they set to research.
- HIT AND RUN
- Amara along with Alex MacRae, Donovan O’Lonigan, Julian Drake, and Shi Chang Jijing went to the Terra Incogita in New Orleans to continue to help their Immortals. Amara snuck ahead of the group and created chaos with a fire on some scaffolding to give a distraction to allow the immortals to rescue the others who had been held captive by the giants. She then killed her way through three giants and helped the group get back to the rebel camp. While the smarties made plans for the final battle, Amara set to working more on her combat prowess.
- FINAL ASSAULT
- Amara went back to Bella Monde with Alex MacRae, Donovan O’Lonigan, Julian Drake, Mark DeOlivera, and Shi Chang Jijing to finish the fight to save the Immortals there. Amara and the others made a push towards the plantation where the evil spectre had taken possession of the Mayor's son. They defeated four giant generals and then Amara held down the Mayor's son until the others could get the spectre out of him and sent on to Hel.
- THE DEEVS
- Amara went with Emi Jojima, Dustin Vang, and her bandmate Julian Drake to find a Deev involved in the kidnapping of various women. Joined at the warehouse by Beryl Thanos and Corbin O'Leary, Amara took down the lesser of the two Deevs with Beryl while the others focused on the bigger one. After the fight was over and the Deevs were dead, Amara left with her husband while the others investigated the scene to see where they might need to go next.
- FROST GIANT AND TROLL FRIENDS
- Amara followed the others to California where down in a old mine they came across a Frost Giant and his Troll cronies. While the others worked at removing the Trolls, Amara became once more the fierce Kali and went forward with the destruction of the giant, halting when asked - much to the surprise of others. Still when it came time to give the killing blow, Amara plunged her fist through the Giant's skull and killed him.
- After the group learned where the Heart of Winter had gone, Amara headed to Colorado with them to meet Gunnar Forson, who turned out to be a Giant. Of course. When she gave his people her name, she and the others were let into his home and there, Amara worked hard to curb her bloodthirsty nature with that of respecting hospitality. The group managed to get the Heart of Winter, and though saddened she didn't get to kill a Giant, Amara understood why and that it was - for once - better than killing. Annoying though.
- FENRIR AVALANCHE
- Amara went with the others to find Fenrir to get some of their blood, lead into a trap which Emma Hoffman tried to bring down only to cause an avalance, Amara fought and destroyed many fenrir wolves, along with saving Amala Marri once from getting snowed over. In the end, Amara killed the last wolf and was chastised harshly by her bandmate Julian Drake for failing (again) to listen. Disheartened, Amara went home and sought to find a way to change her own nature.
- VEGAS WURM
- After seeing a Lindwurm attack Vegas on Julian Drake's phone, Amara went with the others to fight the wurm. Angered by the destroyed city where she had been married, Amara did not give the wurm a quick death. Rather, seeking to make sure it felt every last inch of it's death, she grappled with it and held it tight so the others could kill it.
Headshots and Tools
(Gloves do lethal, +1 Damage, +1 Accuracy)
(Access to Darkness, Chaos and War)
(Add Legend to Dexterity)
| Yama's Belt|
(Add Legend to Strength)
| Cuff Bracelet
(Access to Animal)
| Ruby and Diamond Armlet
(Access to Fire)
| Tabāhī and Kalaha
(A gift from Art)
| Engagement Ring|
(A gift from Dustin Vang)
"Amara is, intriguing. A tempest in a tea pot, her vivaciousness is intoxicating, and her view on what should be done with spawn is certainly one I can agree with. She has wisdom packed away in balance behind her brash tendencies. I'm glad I get to watch her develop." - Dustin Vang
"Amara is a lot wiser than I am... but then again that's saying very little when you realize just how much a fool I am. Still, I like that she tells me exactly what she thinks when I ask, so many people bullshit you and pretend to be your friend these days. But man, that whole "Never look someone in the eyes" thing is hard to get used to." - Alex MacRae
"Amara and I could not be more opposite, she embodies everything about her mother, I am my mothers opposite. She finds pleasure in unbridled violence and I am a man of peace. No we could not be more opposite yin and yang, but we do share one thing in common and that is respect. She has chosen her path and I respect that she had made such a commitment. I have made a vow that I will not end a life and she respects my commitment to my path. In this we find common ground" - Shi Chang Jijing
"Amara is a really sweet girl. She's wise, thoughtful, and insightful. She also has a battle rage like you wouldn't believe. But I think she's going to do just fine. And she and Dustin are beautiful together. I'm so happy for her."- Miki Ishinaka
"Amara scares me. But in a good way. It's hard to explain, but when I look at her, I see the embodiment of what being a Scion mean. Her devotion to her mother is nothing short of admirable, and there's a certain grace to her svage fighting style. We still have trouble sometimes communicating, essentially because of cultural differences. Also, I may be too sarcastic for her."- Eduardo Gillard
"My Kali, Deadly Flower with whom I shall shatter this world, from the day we met I knew we were destined to fill a role in eachother's lives. The Dance we have yet to display will be unlike any ever fathomed. My cherished sun and stars, I am ever privileged by your presence." - Your Shiva
"I have always liked Mrs. Vang. I cannot say why exactly but I have. Also, she provided wisdom when I needed it. Just so long as she knows that should she destroy creation, I mean to make her work for my part of it." - Nolan Connoly
"Colorful and beautiful, it is a reminder, all creatures in nature that are both colorful and beautiful are usually dangerous and often poisonous, admire from a distance, but do not touch." - Judgement Helsson
"I like Amara. She was the first person I met when I came here, and she was very helpful. I admire her sense of certainty and balance. Nothing will shake her from her destiny, and though I often question the destiny of my pantheon, I can respect how firmly grounded she is in her own." -Emma Hoffman
"Meeting Mrs. Vang was both the most terrifying, mortifying, exhilarating experience of my life. I am very glad she did not hurt me..." - Amit Johar
"I honestly don't know what to think of her. She's like a mother bear when it comes to protecting Amala, but in the next breath she'll wax rhapsodic about destroying the world. That would be creepy enough on its own, but the fact that she's pregnant just pushes it into the realm of the bizarre." - Xi-Wang Gang
"Amara is my family but Amara is also a survivor, a strong woman, an excellent warrior, and a good friend with a kind heart. Why does everyone seem so intimidated by this that they fear she will kill them for the smallest insult?" Amala Marri
"I'm still not quite sure what to think of Amara. She seems...well, warmer than a lot of times we've met in the past. She even accepted when I asked her to call me Gang, and insisted I call her Amara in return, and she said she's trying to change her destiny in the interest of being a good mother. She even suggested that I might shoot to become the God of Karma for the Bureaucracy, and considering how important that sort of thing is, I doubt she would suggest it lightly. I never thought I'd say this, but I like her." - Xi-Wang Gang
"I've been told Kali will dance to end the world, having seen her in a fight...i'm not sure what that dance is going to look like, but I sure as fuck don't want to be the partner for the duo. As an aside, shes very gracious about any aid you can give her in a fight, so just know your good will doesn't get wasted." - Rahil Al-Zarqa
"She was already a hell of a fighter before she asked me to teach her what I knew. She says she's gonna end the world one day so a better one can come and she's got the conviction to pull it off. I dunno if she's gonna bring about the end... but there aren't many around who I'm prouder to fight next to than her." - Corbin O'Leary